Sunday 17 March 2013

Win Soon Fish Head Meehon @ Ss2 亚顺生虾鱼头米粉

Original fish head meehon RM9.50



     This fish head cafe has few branches at Selangor and KL places. The first time I tried this was at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. That leaf a good impression for me. Yesterday, I went to its SS2 branch and this wasn't exactly the same as last time. I prefer the Klang one.

     The price has increases to RM9.50 for each bowl of normal fish head meehon. Last time was around RM8.00. Wow, within one year, this has been increase so fast.

     As you can see from the photo, the broth was more than the meehon (vermicelli). Besides the original fish haed broth, there has a new taste-- Tom Yum fish head. The tom yum broth was really killing me as I felt I can spurt the flame out of my mouth. The good thing was there was free drink for this set and it really helpful.The tom yum was quite good just too spicy.

     If you ain't the person who can eat spicy food, I recommend you order their original broth which is really fantastic! This is a sweet tasting fish broth laced with milk and a dash of Shao Xing rice wine. There's also fried lard fritters for crunchy texture. The main attractive point is their crunchy, sweet taste fried fish. There has 4-5 big fillets in each meehon. Totally delicous! And I think that worth your money.

     You can choose the ingredient such as fish fillet, fish paste, prawns, octopus balls or mixed. The price is vary. Personally, i think fish fillet is worth to try, and original broth still the best!



Tom Yum fish head RM9.50

Fish paste tom yum meehon

original fish head, fish paste, octopus ball meehon
Branches
rating:      

No comments:

Post a Comment